Ebb strives to suppress the feelings of anxiety millions of Americans face every day.
Using the Apple Watch's heart rate sensor, Ebb will actively check for your heart rate to spike under the right conditions — an indicator that you are stressed or facing anxiety.
Ebb then follows three steps: Evaluate. Breathe. Begin.
• Ebb constantly evaluates your heart rate to see if you are anxious
• Once your heart rate spikes, Ebb will let you choose how to relax:
• Counter your anxiety using exercises similar to Apple's Breathe app
• Perform deep breathing to ease your body and mind into relaxation
• Center your thoughts as Ebb begins to guides you through your anxiety
• Use a variety of scientifically-proven techniques to calm your mind
Anxiety is a normal reaction to stress. Small amounts of anxiety can be beneficial in situations — helping you to focus your attention on crucial tasks or re-evaluate your plan or circumstance.
However, anxiety can become excessive to the point it controls your day-to-day life.
Helps you get out of your mind when your mind is controlling you.
Uses calming techniques that are backed with evidence to put your mind at ease.
You don't have to seek help when you're anxious. Ebb will continuously check your heart rate in the right conditions and only help when you need it.
Designed to support you through all the ebbs and flows in life.
Discover when you're feeling anxious and let Ebb guide you through the steps to relaxation.
Go beyond just recovering from anxiety attacks. Learn from your stress patterns by tracking them in journal and discover why they occured so you can prevent them in the future.
Life aspiration: Become a goat farmer.
Part time human. Star crossed lizard.
Queen of Logistics and bonafide Cat Mother
As a writer and Star Wars enthusiast full-time, it doesn't make any sense why he dresses so much like a basketball player.